This page describes how to customize the Cassiopee interface (tkCassiopee). Global preferences
Right click on the State menu and choose tkPrefs.
In this applet, you can set tkCassiopee global preferences:
- Display Info toggles on display informations.
- Bg color selects different colors for the display background.
- Undo toggles one level undo. Setting it to inactive can
gain some memory.
- Envmap is the image used with environmental mapping shaders in render
- Opened apps selects all opened currently opened applets. They
will be automatically reopened at next restar.
- Classic apps select a set of apps that are generally of frequent
use to be automatically reopened.
Don't forget to save those informations to the prefs file.
Besides, tkCassiopee enables the customization of each
First modify the settings in the applet as you wish.
Saving preferences in an applet.
Then right click on the applet name (here: tkView) and choose 'Save'.
The current settings will become the default applet setting.